Your privacy is critically important to us. Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website.
We have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address.
What do we use your information for?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following main purposes:
- To personalize your experience using our services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by us and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our products
- To verify your identity when you sign in to the website, to process your transactions made on the website, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services.
- To further develop our services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently.
How do we protect your information?
We work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We make the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All financial transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly like a public profile, posts, other content when you post in our forum and blog comments.
Yes, We do. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitors’ computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Cookies do not include any Personal Data. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.